Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Banapple treat

This is the biggest Banapple store we've entered so far located at Market! Market! Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. And so far we enjoyed the relaxing time eating, laughing and chatting with our ever dearest friend. 


Daddy with his  Chicken Breast Parmigiano

 My paulie posing for his yummy Buttermilk Pancakes



And I got my all time fave  Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs! makes my tummy rumble and hungry for more!


 though daddy's tooth is aching that time the pain strikes out when he ate his new food preference since we always get our all time fave..still my fave though..no one can stop me!hahaha

With our friend Jolaine Carla Marris with her Creamy scrumptious pasta! 


And Paulie asks for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment